Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Weekend gone...


I didn't get much done this weekend on the wedding. I've kind of come to a point where things can't be ordered yet or I'm not sure what needs to be ordered. I also need to come up with a list of things that need to get done or bought in the next two months.

I am meeting with Christine this week so I'm sure she will have some ideas and thoughts on what needs to happen from here on out. We have had a lot of trouble getting together so far...seems someone gets sick or can't make it at the last second so we are doing wedding stuff both this Thursday night after work and next Saturday afternoon. I'm looking forward to it and hope to get a lot done. The next few weekends are starting to look busy so I will be so happy to cross some more things off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment