Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding 2010

John and I are getting married!

When? I don't know. But most likely spring or summer of 2010.

What are your colors? I don't know. John likes blue and grey, and while that is nice for military uniforms I'm not sure it's perfect for a wedding. We'll keep you posted.

Where? Somewhere in Seattle or nearby...unless we get tired of planning and we run off to Hawaii and elope!

I have been doing so much research on weddings lately. We don't have a venue yet and that will most likely determine the date and colors. I've looked at several places...so far tops on the list are Golden Gardens Bathhouse in Ballard and Jardin Del Sol in Snohomish. Cost is going to decide for us where we end up I think...we don't want to pay an arm and a leg for the venue...I'd rather have a big party people can enjoy and spend more $ on the food and having fun.

Next Monday I'm looking at three more places...Belltown Harbor, The Canal and Rays Boathouse. I think it would be a lot of fun to do something in Ballard since that's where John and I spend the majority of our time and we love the area. I'm looking for something with a water/mountain view...does that have to come with a big price tag? ...John and I are also going to check out Cave B Inn near the Gorge on August 14th when we come home from an eastern WA trip. So many options...too many options!

Here's some inspiration for decorations, invitations and other things I like so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment