Monday, November 23, 2009

Ahead of the game?



We have just under 6 months til the wedding! :)

Everyone keeps telling me I'm ahead of the game...we have most of our vendors in place and I'm pretty sure I know who we will book as our caterer and close to figuring out a florist. I know my colors, my venue, I have a dress (that needs to be altered), I'm making our invitations and already have started on them...they don't have to go out til March! And we picked a bakery this weekend.. Morfey's had delicious wedding cake. So why do I feel like there is still so much to do and figure out? Because there is...I think you have to get all of the vendors in place before all the work really begins so I'm glad to be as far as I am. There are still so many small details to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment