Tuesday, May 18, 2010

See you Saturday


Wow, not very far to go now! In just 4 days I'll be a Mrs. Thimsen. :) Mrs. John Thimsen!

Thank you in advance to everyone who has helped out or will help out this weekend!

We've got a list together of things that will need to be done and most everything is packed. I'm getting a manicure and pedi Wednesday evening and then off Thursday and Friday for any last minute prep. Our rehearsal is Thursday night and Friday I'm heading to Tulalip with a couple of my girls. :) Then Saturday is the big day!

If you have questions or need directions or anything please give us a call.
Heather: 206.265-3041
John: 206.406.3696
Our coordinator Christine: 425.681.0090

The wedding starts at 5pm so guests should start arriving around 4:30.

Hidden Meadows: 11805 Springhetti Rd • Snohomish, WA • 98296


I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone!
xo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment